PRESSURE WASHING CANTERBURY KENT
Professional Pressure Washing Services in Canterbury Kent
We offer many different exterior cleaning services ranging from Driveway cleaning, Patio cleaning & Decking cleaning to cleaning Pathways, Walls & Roofs. We take great pride in our work and pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, always striving not only to meet expectations but exceed them.
We achieve superb results every time and GUARANTEE our mobile van mounted equipment will produce a far superior clean than any, yes, any pressure washer readily available from DIY stores. Surfaces are cleaned significantly quicker as well.
Our equipment cuts through dirt & grime like a knife through butter and our large flat surface cleaner is the perfect tool for cleaning large areas like block paved driveways or car parks, so we'll be out of your way in no time.
Our Pressure Washing services primarily breakdown into 3 categories. Each category also has various options to choose from to achieve best results and cater for your specific needs.
Surfaces Pressure Washed
High Pressure Cleaning
Pressure washing provides many benefits:
1. Returns surfaces back to their former glory.
2. Rejuvenates tired looking surfaces and reveals the hidden gem beneath the dirt & grime.
3. Allows surfaces to function correctly. The build-up of moss impedes effective water dispersal from surfaces.
4. Remedies slippery surfaces. Provides safe under footings for pedestrian traffic by removing contaminants such as algae and eliminates the danger of slipping over on such dangerous surfaces.
5. Maintains your investment keeping it spick and span.
Surfaces Power Washed
High/Low Pressure Cleaning
Power washing incorporates hot water and provides all the benefits of a standard clean but also provides the following additional benefits:
1. Produces a far better and deeper clean than standard cold water pressure washing.
2. Improves the final result.
3. Reduces the need to use cleaning detergents (chemicals) as the hot water helps to soften and lift the dirt, grime & contaminants residing on the surface.
4. Provides a hygienic clean.
5. Makes a significant difference when cleaning natural stone surfaces as they really benefit from the inclusion of heat.
Surfaces Steam Cleaned
Low Pressure Cleaning
Cleaning with pressurised Steam/Hot water provides the following benefits:
1. Ability to clean surfaces with reduced pressure ideal for more delicate surfaces that aren't as robust as high-density materials such as block paving.
2. Steam penetrates dirt & grime far better in comparison to cold water which is why there is a greater need to use higher pressure & chemicals if using cold water.
3. Steam provides a natural environmentally friendly, chemical free method of deep cleaning and sanitisation.
4. Pressure washing with cold water blasts materials of surfaces but fails to penetrate & kill spores residing below the surface. Whereas steam will.
Block paving cleaning
Resin bound surfaces cleaning
Indian sandstone cleaning
Imprinted concrete cleaning
Why Pressure Wash?
Although most external surfaces are very robust such as a block paving or patio slabs. Failure to maintain them will inevitably lead to costly repairs.
For example, you've paid £1000's for your lovely Indian Sandstone patio. Moss appears over time and establishes itself more & more every day. If the moss has grown where the joints are located these are warning signs. If left unaddressed, eventually your mortar will be become brittle and require re-pointing. One way moss causes damage is due to how it absorbs water, freezes, expands and cracks the mortar and before you know it, it's too late, the mortar needs replacing.
Another problem caused by failing to carry out regular maintenance are voids created below the surface which leads to movement and prevents water from dispersing from surfaces effectively and efficiently. For instance, weeds appear between the joints of your block paving and if they are not promptly removed the root system will begin to play havoc below the surface of the block paving and cause the pavers to move. This allows water to pass freely between the joints and causes the bed below the surface to soften. Ultimately, the block paving will sink, and you will face a hefty bill for re-levelling the pavers.
Benefits Of Pressure Washing
The following lists a few reasons why pressure washing is beneficial to Canterbury homes and businesses a like:
Maintains a clean and tidy environment
Adds kerb appeal
Makes areas more inviting
Compliments the landscaping
Creates a tranquil feeling
Maintains your investment
Prevents costly repair bills
Protects yours and others Health & Safety
To find out more about how we can help call us on 07979083018
How to Clean Block Paving
Remove any weeds present - try to remove as much of the root as possible.
Sweep up the area - It doesn't have to be immaculate but it will make cleaning easier and save you time and effort at the end.
Pre-Treat surfaces with a driveway cleaner/cleaning detergent. (Optional)
Pressure wash, Power wash or even better Steam clean surfaces.
Rinse down. If your pressure washer struggles to move the debris (sand, mud, moss etc) use a stiff broom to sweep sludge into piles, remove it with a shovel and continue rinsing down.
Post treat surfaces - Not completely necessary but post-treating with something like Hypo (Sodium Hypochlorite) has significant benefits.
It enhances the end result.
As it is a biocide it will kill any remaining spores where organic growth was previously present.
Allow to dry.
Re-sand using Kiln-dried sand.
Elite Jetting specialize in cleaning Driveways, Patios, Pathways, Decking, Pavements, Stonework, Brickwork & Roofs. Including Blocking paving, Paving slabs, Concrete, Tarmac, Limestone, Indian sandstone, Resin bound surfaces & Tiles.
Get in touch to arrange your free quote!
Adisham, Barham, Bekesbourne, Blean, Patrixbourne, Bishopsbourne, Bridge, Chartham, Chestfield, Chislet, Fordwich, Hackington, Harbledown, Rough Common, Hoath, Ickham, Kingston, Littlebourne, Lower Hardres, Petham, Sturry, Thanington Without, Upper Hardres, Waltham, Westbere, Wickhambreaux, Womenswold.
Top Sights In Canterbury
Top Sights By Interest
Failed to find what you are looking for? Maybe your looking for gutter cleaning services or assistance with removing graffiti! Take a look around our website to see how we can help you with your residential or commercial cleaning needs as there is plenty more information available. Alternatively, contact us via any of the methods below or make your way over to our contact page, and tell us about your query by completing a short form and we will be happy to help.